Class Review - Tay Kun Yao

Dear Class Blog-ger,

I have maximised my opportunities given to me by SST in the following ways...
By Seizing the opportunity to see the world during the GCP Shunde Trip during May. How do people from other countries study in school, the Culture they need to practice in their daily lives and etc.

I promise to do the following to improve on myself, SST and community...
By Practicing my Time Management. In future, I could plan my time properly and treasure every second and minutes and hour.

I am thankful and grateful for the following people who have helped me grow from strength to strengths...
My Friends, Family and Teachers. My friends have helped me with my problems I faced during 2010, My Family were there when I needed them and the teachers showed care and concern for everyone.

Yours Sincerely,
Tay Kun Yao
S1-05'2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment