Foo Zhixiang
I have maximized the learning opportunities given to me by SST in the
following ways ...I have maximized the learning opportunities given to me by
SST in the following ways ...

I learned to use my mac to help with my school work.

I learned to use my mac to be able to search for research materials on the
web.

My Aspirations for the Future
I promise to do the following to improve on self, SST and community ... I
promise to be able to control my time and spend less time playing. I would
spend the time with my family and friends.

My AppreciationI am thankful and grateful for the following people who have
helped me grow from strength to strengths ... I am thankful for my parents
for helping me by giving me confidence and helping me through my school
life. I am also thankful for my friends for encouraging me and helping me
with my school work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment