Zhi Yong's Activity 1,2,3, Class Review

From Back to the Future

I have maximised the learning opportunities given to me by SST in the following ways ...


1.By taking the opportunity to see the world in the GCP Beijing Trip during May. I experienced the food, the way of studying and many more in China. Their learning and the behavior of the students are really different from Singapore. They seem to be more well-behaved and disciplined compared to us.


My Aspirations for the Future


1. I will try to make more friends and not stick around with my friends that I am close with.

2. I will try to concentrate and work harder.


My Appreciation


I would like to thank my form teacher Miss Alice Lim and my other teachers, my parents and friends for their support and their help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment